Today, the World Wide Web provides the opportunity to take an online English course so you can study at home. With a web-based course, the real investment you need to make is time and determination as the lessons are free.
After you take one of these free courses, you can plan your own time to study the language. It could be a couple of hours in the evening, or perhaps you could set aside Saturday and Sunday for this activity. You will learn 4 aspects of this language: reading, listening, writing and speaking.
If you are having trouble with a particular concept or lesson, you can enlist the help of a private tutor to help you overcome the difficulties. Read the instructions carefully and use the practice exercises to identify the real problem. These can be simple things, such as not understanding a word or phrase. You can use an online dictionary that will translate English words directly into your native language.
The online course includes a complete listening section. You can take a detailed audio course in English that guides you through grammar lessons. During these listening exercises, you will listen to a native English speaker read dialogues and short passages so that you can imitate them as much as possible.
Here are some of the ways an English tutor can help students succeed in their studies:
- First, often students may need a mentor to discuss a course they have taken in class, or perhaps a topic they have studied. Usually the child can be helped by English tuition Singapore primary school who can help him process as well as collect his thoughts, organize and then help sort his notes.
- An English tutor will be able to guide the student in the methodical development of an essay outline. Using the information you collect, the student and teacher can create a detailed outline of the essay. Writing an outline for your essay is actually an important step before writing an article.
- The student can then easily write the article by following the outline of the essay. The tutor will then help the student create a draft of the work. The student can review the document from start to finish, rewrite it, correct it, and then enter any additional information and facts as needed.
- The student can edit the work and then correct any grammatical errors. The tutor will be able to see different topics such as snippets, quotes, continuous sentences, punctuation marks, past and present, active and passive verbs, and more.
- Once the work is completed, the instructor will evaluate the work with the student to make sure it has been edited and polished.
Working together with an English tutor can help students develop the skills and system for writing an excellent and well-organized article.